Friday, September 19, 2008

"i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts...deedely dee"

I am sitting in the annex, super procrastinating writing papers...which is bad, because I've pretty much done that all week. I have three five page papers, and I've researched one. Practically ready to start writing. Almost. The problem is, they were supposed to be due the 30th, but because of the power outages in Houston, our prof suspended all deadlines until the end of the semester. The ultimate problem with that is that he said it was temporary, which means that I guess he could reassign them whenever. Yikes. Oh, and I've got a presentation tomorrow.

Well I think that was the sufficient push to get me to work...I'm (only a little) stressed.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Thanks! Your layout is super cute too.

Yes, Katy had the entire week off. It was so weird... we started back to school, and then... BAM! Mini-summer vacation all over again. They've officially announced that we're going back to school on Monday. However, in Cy-Fair only the teachers have to report on Monday. Lucky ducks.

I hope everything goes well with your papers and your presentation! You're really good at working under pressure (I remember the nights you would stay up until 3 in the morning to start AND finish a paper. LOL!) :)

Later gator!