Sunday, June 1, 2008

all you need is love...and a shiny aggie ring

So I'm still enjoying being a graduate (no school or GPR to worry about) but I am constantly getting the, "what are you doing now?" I think I have a mini-speech memorized that I say every time. Here it goes....

Inquiring person: "Congratulations! What are your plans now?"

Me: "Thank you...well I am working part-time on campus at A&M right now and will
start grad school in the fall."

Inquisitor: "That sounds <>! Where
are you working?"

Me: "The business office in the College of Architecture. It's been a
really great learning experience so far."

And then I try to run away. But anyways. I have been [attempting] to keep myself busy cleaning and organizing, cricuting, reading Alex Rider books, and trying to get a tan. I would also include working out but I would definitely not win Miss Consistent in a pageant. A workout pageant?

I have a bubble bath calling my name so I had better hang out with it!

No comments: