Friday, April 17, 2009

I actually got my homework done during the daytime this week! Yay! It has been thundery and rainy all day though, so there wasn't too much I could have done other than lounge and be productive. Tyson's old outfit is supposed to have a BBQ for parents' weekend tonight, but I really don't want to get out in this weather! I am hoping he decides it is unsafe to travel :o) Although I still want to go see 17 Again tonight...

Life has been good. I'm trying to not freak out about the amount of work I have before the end of the semester, and stick to my to do list. I rearranged my work schedule so I'm working longer hours Monday and Tuesday and taking the rest of the week off. Hopefully that helps me stay on track. I have this "Presentation of Self" project tomorrow...I had been freaking out because the instructions were super ambiguous, but I think I finally got a handle on the project. We had to pick a song that describes us (she wanted us to sing! haha no way!) and then talk about stuff...anyways, I picked "The Climb" by Miley Cyrus because I really like it...and it's sweet. That's all.

Ok well I am going to go make a card and work out...Class all day tomorrow :o(

No comments: