Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Real Housewives of New Jersey is a ridiculous show...and I can't stop watching it.

My most used applications on my start menu are Firefox, Cricut DesignStudio, Word, iTunes, PowerPoint, and Notebook. I feel like this probably says a lot about me...

I have been dog sitting for my parents' friends for the past week and a half, and they return from their vacation tomorrow night. It's been pretty sweet, because I've had a legitimate excuse for going to bed before 11 (except tonight haha...) and waking up at a reasonable hour (8:30ish--those who know me are impressed), so that has been a good routine for me. One of the puppies has diabetes and has to have insulin injections twice a day, so I'm glad I only have to give 2 more for awhile. But on Friday we are leaving for Hawaii!! Hip hip hooray!

I've been living out of suitcases for the past 2 weeks and have another week of it left... the majority of my stuff is in storage, and there are a few items I need to locate still. :o(

That's really all I've got going on right now...it's so nice not having work or school! Even though I only work part time, it's still nice to have some time off :o) Definitely soaking up the next year, times like these won't last long!

1 comment:

valerie said...

oh i love that show. every moment of it is ridiculous. and that is why we love it so.