Thursday, July 9, 2009

Greetings! I think Thursday might be my favorite day of the week this summer. It's my last day of work, Tyson is usually in town, and I get to be crafty! Next week I will have a house guest, and I am pretty excited! JoJo was here a few days after I moved into my apartment earlier this summer, and we had a lot of fun...but I hadn't gone grocery shopping yet, so I wasn't a very good hostess. I am going grocery shopping today though to freshen up the fridge with yummies. I am also taking Wednesday off so Tyson, Joanna, and I can go see Harry Potter. I am probably most excited about that. I got my ticket on Monday!! Hizzah!

Wedding planning is going alright. We need to sign the contract for the photographer (I keep bugging my mom to do it!), but my priorities apparently are way different than everyone else's. I don't really want to go dress shopping anytime soon, because I would like to lose at least 7 pounds first. I don't know why I picked that number...I don't even really know what I weigh, it just sounds good. I can't work out at the Rec over the summer since I'm not taking classes, and my lame attempts at physical fitness in my apartment have not worked that great.

Well I found some work to do so that's all for now! Praying for rain!!

No comments: