Monday, December 26, 2011

Vegas!

We took a graduation/birthday/just because vacation to Las Vegas and had a blast...we did not win any big money, but still 
loved the trip. Tyson's been a few times, so he made sure to show me the sights. We saw Mystère and Blue Man Group. We walked up and down the strip (and up and down some more.). We ate some delicious food (craft steak; Wolfgang Puck's grill; a lamb burger from an Irish pub in New York, New York just to name a few).


I didn’t want to lug around my big camera, so I stuck to the camera on my iPhone and instagrammed them up. Here’s a glimpse into our trip…




















1 comment:

Faith said...

Ahh, I'm so excited that you went to the Nine Fine Irishmen! I loved that place. In fact, I bought not one but two shirts from there and was wearing one of them yesterday. (= I'm glad you had such a good time on your trip!