Thursday, May 10, 2012

Pac-man cake.


For small group this week, I made a cookie cake. I tried to be cool and make a heart with M&M's for decoration, but it kind of looked more like Pac-man. Pac-man and I are cool, so I didn't really have a problem with that. Anyways, you should make this too. It was kind of delish. But it also made me realize that I need to do the Game on diet again stat. What can I say--I thrive on a challenge.

1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup AP flour
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup M&M's

Preheat oven to 325*. Cream butter and sugar. Add egg and vanilla and blend again. Combine flour and baking soda; gradually incorporate into first mixture. Fold in M&M's. Evenly spread the dough in a greased pie or cake pan (I think mine was 9"ish) and bake 25-30 minutes. Let cool and serve!

No comments: