Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Random Photo Wednesday...the book edition.


This week I have read Legend (dystopian fiction) and Out of the Easy (historical fiction). Both were quite good. I also brought home some teacher-y books to peruse and I've wanted to read Mindy Kaling's book for a while now. I've also been putting off reading the last Alex Rider book because I don't want the series to be over. And I need to read Prodigy now (sequel to Legend). Also on the list: The Fault in Our Stars, The Archived, and I'm still waiting for Allegiant to be released in October. I read a lot in the summer.

2 comments:

Faith said...

Oh, man...I read Mindy Kaling's book sitting on the couch with Kevin (Wright, not Gustavus) last year, and he was like, "WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING SO MUCH?! That book cannot be that funny!" Then he read it, and he was like, "I can't believe you didn't laugh more!" Enjoy it!

Hailey said...

You were so right! I loved it! I felt a tad obnoxious as I read and snickered in the service center waiting room while my car got an oil change. There were several people staring, but I cared not!