Monday, August 19, 2013

Project Life 2013, Week 31

This summer has flown by...it's kind of strange that the teachers go back to school today. Especially since I've been thinking about school pretty much the whole time. I was able to finish my Project Life page (from two weeks ago) yesterday in my efforts to get a few things checked off my to do list before I'm back at school every day.


I've got a little puppy action, a little road trip shower edition action, and a little celebrating our new mat action. I used a freebie from Cathy Zielske's blog which was a fun and different way to incorporate an instagram picture. I'll definitely use that card some more in the future!


Here's a look at the two pages together. I'm glad I used a little green polka dot action to break up the grey cards. It makes the green grass pop across the page, which makes me pretty happy.

No comments: