Monday, November 25, 2013

Project Life 2013, Week 46

Short week this week! I caught up a bit on Project Life this weekend. Here is two weeks ago...


Love the colors...they seem pretty fall-ish. Or at least make me think of fall. I used the cut & paste kit...it's always fun to play around with some new Project Life cards!

Unfortunately when I saved this file, I wrote over week 45, so I won't be able to share that one online. I wasn't upset though because I had already uploaded it to Shutterfly for my book. I guess if I was feeling ambitious I could resave the file from Shutterfly, but obviously I have not been an overachieving blogger lately. I'm just excited I have two posts in a row this week. Hizzah!

And hizzah for that wine...I still haven't opened it yet and am looking forward to enjoying it!

2 comments:

Faith said...

Hold the phone. Mat Kearney makes wine?! Is it good??

Hailey said...

I really liked it!! But you can only get it at Whole Foods and it's $25. Lately I've been more of a "three buck Chuck" drinker from Trader Joe's, so it felt like a splurge. I did enjoy it, especially aerated in my Venturi!