Monday, December 2, 2013

Menu Planning Monday

Even though my break flew by, I am rejuvenated to finish the semester strong. As such, I am rededicating my cooking efforts (my mom says I am being ambitious...we shall see!). Here's a peek at this week's plan...

Monday :: seared duck breasts with honey, soy, and ginger (I found duck breasts on sale last week and couldn't resist!)
Tuesday :: baked garlic chicken with glazed carrots
Wednesday :: "Korean beef" with rice and steamed broccoli
Thursday :: cheesy chicken + bacon quesadillas with black beans

Alternate meal :: chicken and corn chowder (in case I need something extra or we decide to call an audible)

I'm on my iPad and can't link up recipe sources, but three came from sixsistersstuff.com, the duck from allrecipes UK, and the quesadillas are inspired from kevinandamanda.com. Hoping we are in for a yummy week of dinners...right now I am planning on doing a review post to hold me accountable on how much I actually cooked. ;o)

No comments: