Thursday, February 20, 2014

Project Life 2014, Week 7

I'm a little late posting this week because iCloud and I had some differences of opinions. I thought it should continue to work, but it didn't want to. We are all sorted out now though.


I had enough pictures for a full spread this week! It must be something about Valentine's Day because I remember it was the same case last year too.


I still think about that brisket pizza...I am just obsessed with pizza in general though. Or maybe it's carbs. I am also an aficionado of cheesy bread, french fries, baked potatoes...the list can continue, but I'll stop now.


I didn't really feel like journaling much. I should have said something about the fact that Tyson had three different drinks with dinner on Friday night (water, iced tea, Long Island iced tea), but I thought it was rather obvious. I'm also a fan of the heart filler card. I enjoyed making an ombre effect while filling in the hearts...much more fun than all one color!

No comments: