Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Project Life 2014, Week 10


I could have made this a two-pager, but then Vegas would have needed to be three pages. Or I guess I could have put in a February "currently" page, but I wasn't thinking quickly enough for that. As it is my "currently" feature will have to be a bi-monthly occurrence due to the way my pages turned out.

Anyways, this was just a blur of a week. Pretty much every time I take a day off and need to get a bunch of things done in preparation for a substitute/life/whatever, the week flies by and I have no time to do anything. But I wasn't unhappy this time because it was the week before spring break, which is notorious for dragging by super slowly. The big thing on these pages was Galveston for my father-in-law's big birthday bash! Hizzah!


And in context with the other page. I love all of the green!

No comments: