Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I'm pretty sure I'm blog-fickle. Is that a term? Probably not, but I am deeming so now. I am pondering and considering moving my blog over to tumblr, but have not decided. I blame my lack of updates on my dislike of the blogger layout, and have convinced myself I will blog more with a layout I like better. Who knows if this is the truth though.

Last night I taught Brody how to high five. I'm pretty sure it's his favorite thing to do for a treat because he just has to sit there and lift his little paw. So cute.

I am in the process of job hunting right now. I think I posted my résumé on a sketchy site, because last night I got 2 emails to work from home and make lots of money.

95 days!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

way to go on teaching brody how to high five. what would be really cool is if he pulled a barney and started high-fiving every funny thing people say. what's that? why yes, i DID make a how i met your mother reference, as i am now the proud owner of the first season. my new love of the show is all thanks to you. :)