Monday, May 17, 2010

Meet my Four-Legged Friends!

Meet Lazzy. He is so sweet and easygoing...until he sees someone walking down the street that he doesn't like!

Micah...my protector (from Callie, the garbage men, and children) and bed mate. He takes up more than his share but we're still friends. We bonded over our love of going back to sleep after breakfast.

Daisy is the queen of the castle. Sometimes she sounds like an angry bear if you make her mad. I don't get growled at anymore (I learned fast not to pick her up), but Callie is a regular recipient of her angry noises.

And baby Callie! She is a new addition to the family and still learning her manners. Her favorite thing to do is put her front paws on the first step in the pool with her back feet on the concrete and splash back and forth. She is really cute...when she's not jumping on me (wet or otherwise) or locking me out of the house.

They are some pretty funny dogs with big personalities...I am exhausted but having a great time with them! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i too love going back to sleep after breakfast! one of my favorite things to do is wake up, take a shower, and then take an hour nap before work.