Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I'm a graduate! Again!

Well I am officially done with school and will be a graduate (again) on Saturday, assuming I passed my RPTS class. Since then I've been dog sitting and just relaxing. Also watching James Bond movies. Currently I'm watching On Her Majesty's Secret Service, which I've seen twice and still didn't remember a lot of it. It's a really good one though!

Speaking of dog sitting, all four of the dogs are passed out. Which is weird because they've been going nonstop since I got here Monday morning! A lot of playing did occur after lunch, so I guess they're just resting up for their next round.

How do you feel about dryers that play music when the cycle is done? I have never encountered such a thing (until now), and I must say, it makes me want to empty the dryer rather than just leaving the contents sitting for hours/days.

Yesterday I got sunburned because my dumb sunscreen was not as water resistant as it claimed. It's supposed to rain the rest of the week until I leave next Wednesday so I decided to lather up with new bottle my "Very Water Resistant" sunscreen and play in the pool again. I am not even joking when I came back inside most of my burn from yesterday on my arms was gone. Is that normal? I am very perplexed.

Brody keeps google chatting me because he misses me. I know it's him because he types in all caps. It makes me laugh. :)

Ok that's it for now. I need to go lay down or stretch or do something because I made up "water aerobics" exercises when I was in the pool earlier and sadly I'm really sore. And yes, I'm aware that old people do that as a form of exercise.

No comments: