Tuesday, May 17, 2011

An assortment of thoughts.

Emo Brody.

Hello blogland! I have been busy lately...getting excited about moving, working, trying to clean, reading, and just enjoying life! Subbing has been great lately, as I have mainly been at one school where the kids and teachers know me.

I never made my baked ziti last week, but it is in the oven now and smells so delicious! We're also making pepperoni deep dish pizza and apricot chicken this week. I want to find some new and tasty slow cooker recipes (preferably that don't require browning meat first!). Any suggestions on a good cookbook or website? 

Still working on my quilt. I am almost done cutting the print fabrics, and will be buying a solid to begin cutting soon. This summer I plan on getting more done with that. 

Have a great week!

No comments: