Monday, May 9, 2011

Time flies when you're having fun...


Seriously, we are almost halfway into 2011...and I cannot believe how fast time whizzes by! Tyson and I will be married a year in just a few weeks (how crazy is that?!), and then we'll be moving into a new apartment. We also only have a few more weeks of school (woo hoo)!

This week is pretty boring dinner-wise (last week was too, with Tyson being out of town for most of it!). We have the usual Monday routine, and I am making baked ziti tomorrow night. Our small group is having a potluck/game night this week, and we're bringing my family's corn casserole recipe and some coleslaw. We'll both be out of town this weekend, so that's pretty much it...we need to clean out our fridge and get rid of leftovers!

I think the next thing I will bake will be this chocolate chip sour cream coffee cake...YUM.

No comments: