Sunday, September 18, 2011

Menu Planning Monday

I have been super blog-lazy lately. I blame my guilt from not completing my new teacher trainings on time...but I am finally caught up and feeling better. So I resolve that I will post every day this week!

Menu Planning Monday
sunday :: which wich for lunch, snacking for dinner
monday :: baked potato night!
tuesday :: chicken bacon pasta
wednesday :: cheesy enchilada casserole
thursday :: work function happy hour/celebrate Tyson being done with his paper
friday :: College Station!

If you could pray for Tyson, we would both sincerely appreciate it. He is finishing up his Doctorate in Engineering, which consists of a paper documenting his last year of work experience. Specific requests are that he is able to use his time wisely and communicate his words effectively.

No comments: