Monday, September 19, 2011

Overheard.

So today was one of those whirlwind days. Which was kind of nice, because I got a migraine during my second block and felt absolutely horrible for most of the day. But it still went by quickly because so much was going on. We went to the library as a class for the first time, and when my academic class got back we had a little down time while papers got handed back. I overheard one of my girls saying that three of them had all gotten the same book. This initially irked me, because we have a book report due every month and I thought they were just going to work on it together to save time. But then she told another classmate that they were going to have a book club. And my heart melted just a tiny bit. They are also racing to see who can finish first, but it's still pretty cute. Apparently a boy in my class got it also (it's a Gossip Girl-esque type), so that should be interesting.

Also overheard in the library:
"I can't find any books on teen pregnancy!" --one of the guys in my class (seriously.)

I told him I could make sure he got teen pregnancy as his research topic when we do social issues next semester, but he seemed kind of horrified at that idea.

No comments: