Sunday, October 9, 2011

Menu Planning Monday-ish

So I'm actually writing this Sunday evening...but I am excited because tomorrow is a day off for the kiddoes and a staff development day for us! I have been enjoying a weekend at my parents' full of great food, plenty of RAIN, quite a bit of reading (for school, not for fun), and shopping (craft show and outlet mall)! Consequently, I am in a pretty excellent mood.

Menu Planning Monday
monday :: baked potato night with the most amazing steak that my dad grilled from central market!
tuesday :: black bean & bacon soup (recipe from the soup bible)
wednesday :: link sausage and zucchini cakes and salad
thursday :: leftovers or maybe the cashew chicken I never made from last week
friday :: out to eat or maybe out of town

Well, I still have to be at school tomorrow morning so I am out! If I can find the battery charger for my phone, I will blog tomorrow! No idea where it is right now though...

No comments: