Monday, October 3, 2011

Menu Planning Monday

Well, I officially survived my first six weeks of school! I celebrated by not doing very much work this weekend and eating some delicious food.

Menu Planning Monday
monday :: baked potato (Tyson's out of town, so no protein needed!)
tuesday :: turkey burger
wednesday :: leftovers before small group (I'm making sourdough pretzels for the snack! Pretty excited.)
thursday :: cashew chicken and brown rice
friday :: hopefully celebrating (Tyson is meeting with his committee in College Station on Thursday)!
saturday :: undecided, but I'm making cream cheese sausage balls to enjoy whilst watching the game

I semi-scrapbooked yesterday, but didn't get anything glued down...so hopefully I'll finish while Tyson is out of town (he'll be back Tuesday night).

No comments: