Friday, October 26, 2012

::currently::

Listening to Spotify at home and loving it.

Enjoying date nights with Tyson...tonight was happy hour at Perry's, followed by Harry Potter:7b.

Perplexed by Starbucks...I asked the barista if it was peppermint time yet, and he responded that they always have that. Um, what? Tyson's response? "I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that."

Thankful that Sophie is finally on board with potty training. She was totally down with going in her crate (isn't that weird for a dog?), but is too cool for that now.

Basking in this glorious, cool weather!

Ignoring the huge stack of papers to grade...and work on this weekend. Boo.

Thinking I might need to take some me time to be crafty.

Cheering on Tyson...he has a half marathon this weekend!

Refusing to get sick...Mucinex and Airborne, yes please!

No comments: