Monday, October 8, 2012

Menu Planning Monday

This weekend flew by! Luckily I only have professional development today...because I did not get enough graded. But I relaxed plenty. :o)

Menu Planning Monday
monday :: baked potatoes and leftover shredded beef
tuesday :: mini meatloaves and steamed broccoli
wednesday :: panko chicken** and salad (I feel like we had leftovers instead of this, but I'm not sure...)
thursday :: roasted garlic pizza (the crust I chose was awful [maybe my yeast is old??], so we ended up eating the toppings off and then going to Chick-fil-a. Sad but true.)
friday :: leftovers (aka we went to La Finca. oops.)

**My new favorite (quick!) way to cook chicken is to dip a raw, seasoned chicken breast in plain Greek yogurt and then roll in breadcrumbs. Sometimes Panko is the way to go, other times whole wheat breadcrumbs or Italian-seasoned sound good. Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes and voila! Easy peasy, tasty chicken.