Thursday, November 15, 2012

Currently.

Listening...to scrapbooking podcasts. Nerdy and strange, I'm aware.

Enjoying...the beginning of a new six weeks. No pressure of grading and a lighter to do list.

Drinking...more water. I had forgotten how much I love it.

Thinking...about a December documenting project. Whoop!

Obsessed...with Rudy's breakfast tacos. Tyson is so good to me and brings two on Saturdays.

(Still) Celebrating...the football win this weekend! My students share good news on Mondays and someone from each class mentioned it. They know how to make me smile. And I have quite a few Aggies in my classes. :o)

Organizing...my classroom and home closet. I need order and simplicity!

Thankful...for the blessings in my life. We are talking about expository writing and themes of family and freedoms. Just made me realize that it's so easy to get caught up in things I "have" to do.

Praying...for my friends and family. It seems like 2012 has been full of heavy stuff.

No comments: