Monday, November 26, 2012

Monday

 This is actually from Halloween. It may have taken three raw hides to keep her quiet with all of the munchkins at our door!

Menu Planning Monday
monday :: spicy garlic salmon, couscous + sauteed zucchini
tuesday :: leftover Thanksgiving turkey enchiladas
wednesday :: leftovers
thursday :: "OMG chicken," rice, and steamed broccoli
friday :: Trader Joe's pesto-filled tortellini with meat sauce + salad
saturday :: Christmas party

Surprisingly, today wasn't nearly as painful as I was thinking it would be. Tomorrow my kids are taking a test, so that means some peace and quiet for me! In semi-related news, my students have been cracking me up more than usual. Sometimes I roll my eyes, but sometimes I just have to laugh along with them. The thing I love about seventh grade is that there is this crazy dichotomy between acting absolutely insane and trying to fit in with the crowd.

No comments: