Monday, February 18, 2013

Happy Presidents Day.

Today my students are enjoying an additional day of weekend glory while teachers learn new pedagogical practices. Luckily, I had a pretty excellent weekend and got three days worth of fun packed into two. :o) Tyson, Brody, Sophie, and I hit up Cypress to celebrate my dad's birthday. There was way too much delicious food involved.

I love my sister.

Because of our awesome weekend, we are eating (a lot of) leftovers this week. I am breaking out some chicken taquitos for a shower next weekend and maybe something sweet for small group snack on Wednesday. 

1 comment:

Pappa-Mike said...

Many thanks for the incredible chocolate cupcakes you made for my birthday celebration, daughter Hailey. Love, Dad (Papa-Mike)...cute pic of you and your "sister"!