Monday, February 25, 2013

Menu Planning Monday


I enjoy relaxing weekends. After being sick for half of last week, I loved chilling in pajama pants for the weekend. I watched Blackboard Wars on Saturday night--pretty awesome to see the need for education reform on tv. After raving about it, Tyson wanted to see it on Sunday (he fell asleep on the couch Saturday night), so I re-watched an episode with him. I think he enjoyed it more than I did! It gives outsiders a view of education for sure. And then saw that there was a shooting outside the school this past week. So very sad.

Menu Planning Monday
sunday :: yesterday we had teriyaki-marinated skirt steak...mmm
monday :: braised roast (no recipe, we are improving and using several ideas from different sources...scary, yet fun.), mashed potatoes, and broccoli
tuesday :: caribbean chicken salad (recipe inspired from here)
wednesday :: quesadillas with leftover miscellaneous meat :)
thursday :: creamy garlic pasta with steamed veggies
friday :: I want to make skillet lasagna but I am told we will probably not be home :(


No comments: