Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Project Life 2013, Week 35 (?)

I honestly don't know what week I am on anymore. I am pretty sure I skipped the week that I went back to school for professional development. And I kind of glossed over my birthday and thoughts on the first week back, but I think I will mention that in next week's page. I haven't really processed much about school and my birthday was pretty chill, so I am okay with that.


Woo woo! The main thing (besides going back to school) was JoJo's wedding!


Left side was a little Friday action...Tyson's elevator escapades, and me chilling a bit before driving up to San Antonio. And a Sarah's House marathon. Love that show!


Right side is mostly reception. I had to chronicle the shoes, and then just a few cute shots that makes me oh-so-happy I ran back for my phone after dinner Saturday night. Plus Sunday's solitary drive back to Katy. I may make a note to myself to add some text on top of the driving picture. The radio got all static-y at one point, so I pulled out some old mix CDs from college. I was loving it!

No comments: