Sunday, September 21, 2014

Here we go again...

I don't know what it's been about this school year, but it has been absolutely insane on my campus this year. I've talked to several teachers and coaches about this, and the general feel has been frenetic and stressed. I finally settled into things this week (week 4), so now I'm ready to catch up blogging and Project Life-ing.

So, what's new with me? I don't think I've mentioned that this year I'm teaching 8th grade...and one class of 7th. It's been good for me to change things up (new curriculum, new room, etc.).


We've also been enjoying a little football season! It's the last season before the big season ticket holder move, so have been enjoying heading up to College Station for the games. We will be in a new section next year...but sometimes change is good (as I have discovered this year at school)!


I got a Fitbit for my birthday and have been enjoying tracking my movement and daily rhythms. I've definitely been taking the pups out more--which I know they love! I have recently hit a plateau on the weight loss and have started re-evaluating what I do, especially after reading this article.


When Tyson barbecues, he takes our bedroom TV outside so he has something to do besides watch a fire for hours. Last night he got the idea that afterwards he could put both screens in the living room so he could keep tabs on multiple games...and it's still like that today. Brody gets stressed when football is on, so I think now he is double scared. 

That's all for now...I will start working on Project Life here soon and hope to share later this week. Adios!

No comments: