Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Project Life 2014, Week 38

I had to google what week this was...because for now I am starting with the freshest in my mind and working backwards! And I am okay with that.



I realized that I will have to switch to doing the 3x4 cards as dates because I really don't know where I will end up on left vs. right side of the page. I think it will depend on what I have for pictures and if I do a monthly review or what. All I know is that Vegas will get its own two page spread.

I am a fan of these pictures from last week. I used to hate selfies, but they really are fun! I was bummed that I forgot the front camera on my phone takes much smaller pictures...I'll have to remember that in the future! I also love the picture of my cheerleaders under the rainbow, but it makes me wish I had lugged my real camera out for a better shot. Next time! Tyson's BBQ from Saturday was exceptionally tasty and merited recognition. The small pieces on the bottom right are trimmings from the ribs--he calls them meat candy, and they are oh.so.delicious. They are always done a couple hours before everything is actually ready, so they are a perfect appetite-whetting delight.

All in all, it feels great getting back on the "documenting life" train. I have quite a bit of the summer to catch up on, but I will definitely be glad to have it checked off. I might have to give myself an incentive to get it done though...

No comments: