Tuesday, August 12, 2008

"the best thing about him is his calm demeanor."

I am a little obsessed with the Olympics. I remember sitting in my room with my friend Ally when I was 7 years old watching figure skating and crying because we were so sad Oksana got the gold over Nancy Kerrigan. But anyways, the faithgirlzzz are avid watchers this Olympic season. Our favorite event is making fun of the horrible commentators--who says "little boy on pommel horse?"

In other news, cricut and I are becoming besties again. It is amazing and he has helped me make some great cards to which the recipients say "yay!" to.

Sleep is something that has steadily decreased. No bueno. I blame...daylight savings time. Or my inability to be disciplined.

Joanna and I are going to start a new tv channel and Michael Phelps will be on all the time but not lameness like on the Olympic coverage. We will also have not lame commercials.

That is all. Tyson returns to College Station and I am very excited!!

No comments: