Sunday, August 24, 2008

"but you have to follow through."

Hello hello hello! I am a little sad right now because I just watched the closing ceremony of the Olympics and I do not really know what to do with myself. For the past two weeks I have had some form of Olympics (towards the end I got pretty desperate, even watching table tennis...) while I do things. Like crafting. This weekend I made a super cute welcome sign that my mom wishes me to replicate for her. Hopefully I do not disappoint.

Classes officially start tomorrow and it's a little weird for me. I have two online classes and a class that meets once every three weeks on Saturdays from 9am-6pm. I'm a little nervous. But I got an email tonight that online courses won't be available until 11pm so I can not feel guilty for neglecting to start studying and getting ready for class.

1 comment:

valerie said...

THAT IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!did u make that with ur crikit or whatever its called :) miss you friend. a lot.