Wednesday, August 27, 2008

"look into your heart and you'll find love love love love"

So just a few hours ago I was feeling incredibly overwhelmed. I knew grad school would be a challenge, but I had no idea that one of my classes would include website design. It's still add/drop so I thought about dropping it, but after talking and praying with Tyson and looking at the first unit, I think I'm going to stay in it. It will be a lot of work, but I think worth it in the end to have the skill. Plus Tyson knows someone who can help me, which makes me feel a lot better.

Work has been super busy. Lots of student workers and grad assistants coming in to do paperwork. It's crazy, but I am strangely having fun. Maybe not fun, but definitely not hating it at all.

Other than that, I'm just having fun with my new car and reading and crafting...oh yeah, I named my car Phelps Water Cube Kennedy! Because I got him in the middle of the Olympics and it rained a lot that day. :o)

No comments: