Friday, September 12, 2008

"if you haven't evacuated yet and you're in galveston, FORGET ABOUT IT."

Well today has been a super busy day of hunkering down. A&M was closed (except for "essential personnel") today, which is only a little sad since I have neither class nor work on Fridays. I have been super not productive, instead watching Jim Cantore on the Weather Channel pretty much all day. I actually just stalked him online and found his (almost) life story. It was fascinating. I did make everyone watch "The Day After Tomorrow" and Tyson did say later that it made Ike seem less intense. Mission accomplished.

I am so very tired but I do not want to miss the 50 mph winds that will come in a few hours! Also, we managed to find D batteries this afternoon and I would really like the chance to use them. Is that bad? Probably. Well I am off to find some medicine because I am crazy congested.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

you're welcome for blogging!! oh, and i saw the hurricane "weather channel-esque" videos y'all made... HILARIOUS! i wish i could've been there to partake in that interesting adventure. :)