Tuesday, September 9, 2008

"you're scared to know i'm always on your mind."

Last week’s small taste of the end of September weather was so wonderful. A high of 95 degrees is so much more pleasant than 102. Alas, real-beginning-of-September weather is back, and is continuing to bring hurricane threats with it.

I wish I could watch all the seasons of Alias, Veronica Mars, 24, and Arrested Development. But I have school. Blech. Christmas break = watching tv shows on dvd + cricut + me.

Tuesdays are super busy for me, even though nothing is really going on at work today. I work from 8:30-1:30, pick up kids and baby-sit from 2:45-4:30ish, and now I have Bible Study at 6 in legit College Station. Plus I think we’re going to Breakaway afterwards. I got an email today that last week they had to turn away hundreds of people from the 9pm Breakaway because they’re in Rudder. I think it’s pretty crazy that Reed is a “disaster site” or whatever it’s called.

Other than that, I really am just trying to stay caught up with school. Which I need to do a lot of tonight. Also, it’s Taco Tuesday but I don’t think I can go. :o(

No comments: