Thursday, September 25, 2008

"crash into me..."

I'm sitting at the front desk at work today. Because The Office comes back today, I am honoring it by pretending to be Pam. Definitely not as great of a receptionist as she is, but I heard that she's in art school anyways for awhile. Last Thursday I sat as the front desker because 6 people were out with sickness, and I got sick over the weekend. Thank you so much. It's been kind of strange. I've gone through multiple stages including coughing, nausea, sinus pressure, head swelling, loss of balance (probably looked drunk trying to walk to work today--luckily I took the bus so I didn't endanger anyone on the road), vision impairments, and insomnia. I might have made up the last one because I thought it sounded cool though.

Tyson and I are taking Aggie Wrangler dance lessons and have another one tonight. Last week was our first lesson and it was pretty interesting. It was supposed to be on campus, so we got there 15 minutes early like we were told to do...only to find that it had been moved to Harry's. Awesome. Luckily Ty knew some crazy fast shortcuts and we bypassed the 5:00 traffic and arrived exactly on time! We learned the polka, as well as quarter and half turns in both directions. It was nice because we definitely got to laugh at ourselves (and each other) a lot.

Well the real receptionist actually came back so I am going to find something to do. Have a great day! :o)

No comments: