Monday, October 13, 2008

"please don't stop the music"

Today was a really nice and relaxing day. I don't have too many of those, so it's nice to cherish them when they come along! Tyson picked me up and took me to campus this morning, so I didn't have to ride the bus. :o) When I got to work, there was a golden stapler on my desk, but I didn't know what it was. So I asked Janie when she came in, and she told me that Kevin made them for everyone in the office! Then I noticed that it was on a little stand and it said "2008 BIZZY." Like the Dundies. But Bizzies for the Business Office. Pretty much made my day! So I brought it home and put it on my desk. Work went by really fast too; I was moving files and kept busy, which was really nice. Then I finished a project on campus and turned it in. When I got to the bus to go home, it was full--so I was going to have to wait for the next one. But the people in front squeezed together so I could fit. It was a nice feeling. When I got home, I just relaxed all afternoon. Super great.

I've decided I really do not wish to be an engineer. Not that I ever wanted to be, but it just seems really crazy. I've watched Tyson get frustrated with his homework all night and it looks intense. I feel really bad because he scrunches up his face and makes mean faces at his computer, but it's really cute. I don't want to laugh out loud, but some of the faces are pretty funny. But I try not to actually laugh though, because he's super sad and frustrated.

That's sadly pretty much it. I'm getting excited about the holidays though. :o)


Tyson, Sooner, and me at the OU/Baylor game last weekend. When they were still #1...

No comments: