Thursday, October 2, 2008

i miss my external hard drive :o(

Tyson is trying to convince me that I have webbed toes, which I most certainly do not.

It's crazy how quickly time seems to be going these days. It's already October! Soon we'll be in cooler weather :o) yay! Work is going pretty well, I'm staying busy and time passes pretty quickly there now. I think some new people will be coming in soon, so change is around the corner, which might not be too bad necessarily.

Classes are definitely keeping me busy...well one in particular. I probably should be working on homework, but oh well. It can wait a few minutes. I think the work of one of my classes is more than my other two put together. Probably, because I feel it's the only thing I ever work on. Yay flash projects.

That's really all that's going on in my life. I'm going to the Baylor/OU game in Waco tomorrow and I am looking forward to seeing us not lose for a change. That will happen later tomorrow evening. Maybe an upset will occur. Herman and I are still doing well. The Chevrolet people sent me a sad letter about a recall on him, but he went to the doctor/dealership and he told me that he feels much better now. I think that's all for now...

1 comment:

Jeannie Phillips said...

Great Blog...thanks for visiting mine...love your card at the bottom...good luck with grad school..my daughter is in grad school at Alabama...accounting...she graduated this summer from Jacksonville State with a 4.o in accounting ... she has been working hard at grad school with lots of adjusting... so when I say prayers for her i will say them for you.
hugs
Jeannie
thanks for following my blog