Monday, April 5, 2010

Duct Tape

Duct tape has many excellent uses. One that you may not be aware of is that it is most beneficial in removing warts. My mom informed me that she got rid of some warts on her hand so of course I wanted to google the authenticity of such a claim. I found a study (can't find the source now) that found that 85% of patients that used duct tape did not have their wart come back versus 60% who used cyrotherapy. Anyways, my wart is now totally invisible to the naked eye (my mom so kindly pointed out that the roots were probably still there--so I'm still using it) and I am so glad because a chin wart is just gross. I also noticed that clear worked better than the regular stuff.

I know this post was waited for with bated breath.

2 comments:

Faith said...

that is nuts! p.s. CLEAR duct tape? i didn't know they made such a thing.

Hailey said...

yes! it looks like packing tape but it's the duct tape brand and works amazingly.