Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Happy Wednesday

Actually, Wednesdays are my least favorite day of the week. But not for long--only two more classes, including today! Hooray! But the semester is really starting to finish up quickly. I'm turning in a book review today and then just have a small project Friday before all of my finals are due the week after next (one 12 page paper, one reflections paper, and one 8-12 page paper). I will be a busy bee for the next 2 weeks!

Weekends have been super busy lately too. Tyson and I went up to Fort Worth earlier this month to visit my former roomstar and for Tyson to run in a half-marathon. He beat his goal time and did very well--and beat Troy Aikman (haha). We drove up to the Messina Hof winery in Bryan last weekend to run in the 5k (me) and 10k (Tyson). I haven't really gotten into running yet, but am still trying. I've also had two showers thrown by sweet friends and have another this weekend for work. We are very lucky to have such supportive people in our life!

Tyson finishing his half in Cowboys Stadium on the jumbotron

At a bridal shower with "lifelong friends" Lesley and Sarah! They flew in from Chicago and Palo Alto!

 My bridesmaid and one of my best friends, Val--she has been so helpful and amazing 


 Former Nut House residents :)

I'm getting really excited about June! The countdown was way too high to get too excited, but we're only at 45 days now. Graduation and June 5th will be here so soon! Last night Tyson was looking at our honeymoon loacation and noticed that summer rate specials are going on and we could save just by rebooking our existing room. We actually switched rooms to an oceanfront view and saved $1,000. Needless to say we're pretty excited. If you want to check it out, we're going to the Excellence Playa Mujeres. :)

That's all I've got for now...Hope the new blog layout is readable! I do not know very much about CSS and coding and everything, but I did it all myself (with lots of help from google!), so I'm pretty proud of it. I definitely understand the market for paying people to design layouts for you and will be taking advantage of that next time. Ciao!

No comments: