Friday, April 30, 2010

Viruses, Wedding Stuff, and Randomness.

Who invents viruses? Seriously, they are the WORST. You basically have to devote your energy to getting rid of it so you don't lose everything on your computer. Thank goodness for System Restore. I am pretty much on board with getting a Mac now as my next computer. Maybe the virus writers are Mac people trying to get more customers? Hmmm... All I know is that I was a victim of the "Antivirus Soft" thing going around and I got it from just browsing TripAdvisor. Ridiculous.

In other news, I am finished with classes for the semester!! I just have my finals (all papers) due next week (one Monday and two Friday evening) and I am free! Hopefully tomorrow is a super productive day and am able to get a lot of stuff done. Unfortunately the Post Office and returning a Target gift without a receipt are both in the "to do list" so my time will be sucked up by other things. Boooooo.

I had my final final fitting for my wedding dress this afternoon! It was super exciting. Last Thursday was supposed to be the final fitting but apparently the left side of the top of my dress missed out on getting altered. So I looked super lopsided and lame. Luckily I had some way more assertive and supportive people (thanks Val!) with me to make sure everything got done right and when I tried it on today it was painless. We're only 5 weeks out!! Eek!! I'm getting pretty excited. Even more so after May 7th when all of my finals are turned in :)

In other news, my mom tried to look at lingerie with me and it was AWKWARD. I was okay for about 4 minutes, and then I was just like "okay, I think it's time to go." Pretty sure I might have used Kate Gosselin's famous phrase "I'm done." It's just...weird. 

Alright well that's about it. I've got to be a responsible grad student and get to sleep to be super productive tomorrow. Pray for me! I've got a long week ahead of me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Viruses = no bueno. (Awww, summercamp memories are flooding back to me right now.) It seems like a lot of people I know are getting infected...hopefully my comp stays healthy.

I cannot wait for a certain date in June! Most amazing wedding ever, here I come!