Friday, June 25, 2010

I will never learn.

Sharp objects and I do not mix. My sophomore year of high school, I sliced my hand with a box cutter and had to get it super glued back together (I was supposed to get stitches but I told the doctor I was allergic to anesthetic--I didn't know there was a difference between local and IV.  Oops.). The day before my wedding, I nicked my thumb trying to use an apple slicer and had to go to the same doctor because it wouldn't stop bleeding. Luckily that just required some little tapey things--I can never remember what they're called.

Pardon the hair. That was the morning of my wedding; I was waiting to have my hair done.

This morning, I was cleaning one of the new knives in the block we got and got another finger. Boooo! Hopefully a doctor's visit is not required. I have a ginormous bandage and a Transformers band aid holding it together.

No comments: