Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is Bravo casting for Real Housewives of Houston?

...although I'm not sure anyone wants to watch me pet Brody all day. Just kidding. I'm keeping busy, but am still ready to find a job!

Cancun was amazing. Our resort was perfecto. We lounged on the beach...


We swam with dolphins...


We drank yummy drinks...


We ate DELICIOUS food...


A good time was had by all. :o) I highly recommend Excellence Playa Mujeres to anyone looking for an all-inclusive Mexican resort that does not allow children. The staff is incredibly hospitable, and the whole trip was just the most relaxing vacation I've ever had (minus the day we left the resort to go swimming). If anyone out there is going, say hi to Ivan at the Mexican restaurant, Agave. He is awesome.

In other news, our wedding photos were just posted online! Christine Tremoulet was our photographer (although she wasn't available that day, so Elaine and Kari were there and did a fabulous job!) and you can see the pictures on her website. Our date is listed as February 15th for some reason so it's a ways down on the page.

Something new for us is that I'm starting to cook for us every night. We had gotten into the habit of going out almost every night in College Station and cooking together maybe once a week as a fun activity. That is changing now! Of course we have our tradition of having baked potatoes on Mondays, so that makes it a little easier on me. This week we're having soft tacos, spaghetti, broiled salmon, and leftovers. We're starting off with easy recipes this week!

Ok I need to take Brody on a walk (he's been very lazy today) and get some organizing done before Tyson gets home so I look more productive than I really was today. Although I did check off quite a few items on my to do list today!

No comments: