Monday, June 28, 2010

Just another Manic Monday!

Tyson and I just bought a filing cabinet for important papers, and I was happy with it until I saw this blog post on painting a filing cabinet. But ours is black...would I have to prime it first? Is there a certain kind of paint to use? I might just have to go to Home Depot and ask someone. Maybe Tyson will donate one of his gift cards to my cute filing cabinet efforts...
Here's the before...hoping the after is much better! Sorry about the lighting, it's been really rainy and overcast today.
I'm also pretty proud of my menu planning this week...some recipes that are slightly more involved than last week and look yummy, so hopefully my cooking continues to improve. :o)

Monday: Baked Potatoes (of course)
Tuesday: Oven BBQ chicken, corn, & dijon + garlic new potatoes
Wednesday: Hamburgers & fries (so healthy, I know...)
Thursday: Polynesian Pork Chops, steamed sugar snap peas, & rice
Friday: Rosemary Bricked Grilled Chicken and probably more new potatoes (we just got some from my Paw Paw's garden and they look scrumptious!)
Have a great week!

No comments: