Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sundaes and Saturdays.

So lately Tyson has been making me the tastiest sundaes. My grandpa made some of his delicious chocolate chip cookies that get warmed in the microwave and smothered with ice cream and other deliciousness.

 
While Brody covets...


Silly TyTy after too much sugar.
 

I didn't follow the World Cup much, but I was kind of hoping Germany would win today so The Netherlands could play Germany and Tyson and I could see which of our homelands is superior. Oh well.

I have two job interviews today and one tomorrow...just trying to find where I'm supposed to be. Although it is nice staying home with Brody all day! 

1 comment:

Faith said...

i'm coveting those sundaes, too! they look DELICIOUS! your world cup reasoning made me laugh. (= i was rooting for germany for the sake of my heritage, too. good luck with your interviews! they're crazy if they don't hire you on the spot.