Thursday, July 1, 2010

June Recap

  • Tyson, Brody, & I moved to the Katy area (and I'm still adjusting to life in non-College Station)
  • We got married!
  • Mexico was AMAZING!
  • Tyson started his job and likes it so far
  • We joined 24 Hour Fitness but do not really like it...any gym recommendations?
  • Still unemployed...but I stayed busy unpacking, applying for jobs, going to the DMV/Social Security Administration multiple times, writing thank you cards...
  • Sprinkles came to Houston!! Tyson and I are planning a date to the Galleria and a Sprinkles trip soon. :)
  • In an effort to reduce costs, I haven't had Starbucks in 3 weeks...and have been going through withdrawal ever since!
  • I got introduced to AT&T Uverse and instantly fell in love.


P.S. The Bay Area Burgers were awesome! In case you were wondering. :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i want a cupcake right now. i also want you to come to california july 16 and participate in the ultimate road trip!