Monday, January 10, 2011

Menu Planning Monday

Happy Monday!

It was especially a nice one for me, because I did not have to wake up at 5am to job hunt! Woo hoo! I was a little sad to say goodbye to the weekend, especially as it was so nice and relaxing. Luckily, we are already planning another low-key weekend, since Tyson didn't get to join in on the fun with all his Dallas driving. I also finished Twilight this afternoon--I am reading them slightly out of order due to library availability. Luckily I already have Eclipse downloaded to my nook. I need to finish our chapter for small group before I start though! We are reading Crazy Love, and even though I'm only a chapter in, it's pretty good!

Menu Planning Monday
monday :: baked potato night
tuesday :: lasagna
wednesday :: leftovers
thursday :: barbacoa for tacos with homemade flour tortillas
friday :: Tyson is making something with ground beef, which I assume will be hamburger-ish
saturday :: date night out!

I'm hungry now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, we read Crazy Love in our small group!

Faith said...

so i just realized today that for some reason i was not getting my usual email updates about your new entries, so i'm catching up on old posts. i don't know if it's still an issue, but i have all of the twilight books, and you're welcome to borrow them if you want to read them in the proper order. (=