Tuesday, January 18, 2011

One of the best sounds is Brody's smacking lips.

Greetings! Seriously, I am having the best day today. Actually week, but it's only Tuesday so that feels weird to type. It's just a few little things that can turn a good day into a great one! I subbed at a junior high I hadn't been to before, and this afternoon booked 13 days of jobs! Such a blessing. That means 13 less days of waking up at 5am to hunt for a job. I stopped for Starbucks on the way home (love having gift cards!), and my drink was especially delicious. Tyson said he had a super good day at work today too. Happy Hann household!

Meal Planning Monday Tuesday
monday :: baked potato night
tuesday :: Parmesan crusted pork chops, mashed potatoes, sautéed zucchini
wednesday :: leftovers before small group
thursday :: tortellini with meat sauce + salad
friday :: Pioneer Woman's beef stew with beer and paprika

Lately it seems that every time Tyson likes a recipe and asks where I got it, it came from the Pioneer Woman. It helps that she lives on a ranch in Oklahoma (two things Tyson's family holds in high esteem!), and that she cooks rustic, ranch-y food. But she really is amazing. Profound even.

That's really all I know for now. Hopefully I'll have some scrapbook pages to share later this week -- I've got some half days of work coming up and hope to spend the free time crafting! I recorded the Golden Globes to watch while I clean tonight! What fun.

No comments: