Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I've been busy...

...working on Project Life. I think I've talked a bit about it here and there, but it's really gotten me into scrapbooking on a more consistent basis. I've been trying to take a photo (or more) a day, and been having a lot of fun getting creative in capturing our lives.


...cooking. Trying out and looking for new recipes. Made this Spicy Garlic Salmon last week and it was seriously good. Looking to make your own salsa? We made Pioneer Woman's (and it makes a LOT of salsa!) and it was soooo tasty. It actually got better a few days later!
...reading! My nook has gotten me reading so much more. Having multiple books with me all the time is handy and a lot of fun. My most recent read was Water for Elephants (highly recommend!) this weekend in anticipation of the movie coming out in April. Up next is Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.


Menu Planning Monday Tuesday
monday :: baked potato night
tuesday :: Tyson cooking pork chops with raspberry chipotle sauce, rice, sauteed zucchini, and salad
wednesday :: BLRs
thursday :: beef enchiladas
friday :: out to dinner before the Chris Tomlin concert
saturday :: chicken parmesan, or maybe something else if I see a good recipe!

In 2011, I want to make a quilt. I think I'm going to order this book (thank you Christmas gift cards!) to get started. Does anyone out there have any advice?

No comments: